- Cet évènement est passé
The Belgian AI Week
15 mars à 19 mars
THE BELGIAN AI WEEK.
One week of interactive events on artificial intelligence. For citizens, business, researchers and the public sector.
About this Event:
- How is AI impacting society?
- Can technology be oriented towards ethics and democracy?
- Which applications in health, justice, energy, mobility and media field?
- What are the challenges for research and for universities?
- How can citizens have a say in the challenges related to AI?
- What regulations should be put in place to ensure that AI is trustworthy?
- What place for the public service in the development of AI in Belgium?
- What is the environmental impact of AI?
- How will be industry 4.0?
Artificial intelligence is changing our world: let’s shape it together:
DISCOVER – the way in which AI is revolutionizing society, business strategy and almost every field in society.
CONNECT – plenty of opportunities to grow your network, meet academics, organisations, start-ups, incubators, and join the AI players community in Belgium.
SOLVE – in-depth, purposeful, real-life cases that provide insight into business challenges.